(Wake Forest, N.C., Dec 6, 2022)—Wake Forest public relations agency Communicopia is celebrating its 25th year in business by offering a year of free public relations services to a nonprofit in the greater Wake Forest area during 2023.
“In celebration of our milestone year, we want to Cultivate Kindness within the community to show our appreciation for helping us get to 25 years in business,” says Communicopia’s founder Angela Jamison. “Public relations helps nonprofits to better define themselves, attract a wider audience and boost volunteer and donor participation.”
Non-profit leaders that are interested in applying for the Cultivate Kindness PR Partnership can visit https://www.communicopiapr.com/ and complete the form on the homepage. Upon completion, qualifying 501(c)(3) nonprofits will receive a link to an online application via email. The deadline for applications is December 30, 2022, and the nonprofit partner will be announced on Jan. 6, 2023.
Communicopia will work with the nonprofit leader and/or staff to determine their marketing and public relations needs. Some of the services that can be offered, include:
- Creating and implementing a custom marketing communications plan
- Social media planning, calendar creation, graphic design, writing and posting
- Event and media relations – news release writing/editing, distribution to media, follow-up and pitching
- Website refresh/updates
- E-newsletter and article writing
- Crisis communications/reputation management consulting