As Communicopia celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2023, we want to Cultivate Kindness in our community by giving a local nonprofit a year of public relations/marketing services. We invite 501(c)3 organizations in the greater Wake Forest area to complete this form for an opportunity to receive free marketing communications services.
We will send an application that nonprofits must complete by Dec. 30, 2022. Selection of the nonprofit will be announced by Jan. 6, 2023.
We will work with the nonprofit staff to determine their public relations/marketing wants and needs. Some of the services we will offer include:
- Consultation/review of nonprofit’s current situation
Marketing plan creation/implementaiton
- Logo creation/update
- Social media planning, calendar creation, posting, graphic design
- Social media ad creation (does not include cost of placing/running ads)
- Website updates/refresh(does not include website hosting, domain name purchases, app/plugin purchases or any out-of-pocket costs for the website)
- Collateral/ad creation including rack cards, brochures, flyers (does not include printing costs, however, we will pass along our wholesale pricing)
- Event & Fundraiser media relations & promotion–news release writing/editing, distribution to greater Triangle media list, follow-up and pitching.
- E-newsletter and article writing (does not include purchase of email campaign software, depending on number of emails you are sending, most of this software is free).
- Photography (photos of staff, office, events, fundraisers)
- Crisis communications/reputation management consulting
Communicopia’s existence has been defined by public relations and marketing services that help clients reach their customers and grow their business as well as volunteer service to our community and local nonprofits.
We look forward to serving a local nonprofit during 2023 and giving back as a thank you for our 25 years in business. Complete the form on our home page and we’ll send you a link to the application due Dec. 30, 2022.