As Communicopia celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2023, we want to Cultivate Kindness in our community by giving a local nonprofit a year of public relations/marketing services. We invite 501(c)3 organizations in the greater Wake Forest area to complete this form for an opportunity to receive these marketing communications services.
The first step for local nonprofits interested in receiving PR Marketing from Communicopia in 2023, is to complete the short form on our home page. We will then send a link to an online application for the nonprofit to complete by Dec. 30, 2022. Selection of the nonprofit will be announced on Jan. 6, 2023.
We will work with the nonprofit leader or staff to determine their public relations/marketing wants and needs. We will collaborate closely to plan, create and implement the PR Marketing tactics for the year. Some of the services we can offer include:
- Consultation/review of nonprofit’s current situation
Marketing plan creation/implementaiton
- Logo creation/update
- Social media planning, calendar creation, posting, graphic design
- Social media ad creation (does not include cost of placing/running ads)
- Website updates/refresh(does not include website hosting, domain name purchases, app/plugin purchases or any out-of-pocket costs for the website)
- Collateral/ad creation including rack cards, brochures, flyers (does not include printing costs, however, we will pass along our wholesale pricing)
- Event & Fundraiser media relations & promotion–news release writing/editing, distribution to greater Triangle media list, follow-up and pitching.
- E-newsletter and article writing (does not include purchase of email campaign software, depending on number of emails you are sending, most of this software is free).
- Photography (photos of staff, office, events, fundraisers)
- Crisis communications/reputation management consulting
- Other PR Marketing tactics determined and agreed upon by the nonprofit and Communicopia
Communicopia’s existence has been defined by public relations and marketing services that help clients reach their customers and grow their business, as well as our volunteer service to the community and local nonprofits.
We look forward to serving a local nonprofit during 2023 and giving back as a thank you for our 25 years in business. Complete this form on our home page and we’ll send you a link to the online application due Dec. 30, 2022.
Like and follow our social media pages @CpiaPR on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter and watch for the announcement on Jan. 6 of the nonprofit we will partner with in 2023.